Stay in comfortable cabins at Trollveggen Camping at the foot of Trollveggen and be the next neighbour to the wild Rauma river. Your stay here will undoubtedly be the best base for hiking the Romsdalseggen ridge – one of Norway’s greatest hiking routes.
Trollveggen Camping is a great place to stay for exploring Romsdalen in many ways
Just to mention
- Stand up Paddle board on the Istra river, and guided hiking trips with Friluftslek, who tailormake adventures like hiking and climbing to the top of some om Norway’s most famous mountains, located in our area.
- Visit Norsk Tindesenter in Åndalsnes town center, showing the Norwegian mountaineering history and a spectacular film about mountaineering in the mountains surrounding us.
- Fishing trip on the Romsdalsfjord.
- Sightseeingtrip to Trollstigen and Trollveggen including photo stops and entrance to the auditorium at Trollveggen Besøkssenter.
- Travel with the Raumabanen – named one of Europe’s most beautiful train journeys by Lonely Planet.
- Visit Høydeparken Ville Verma, where you should challenge yourself with zip-lines over the waterfalls in Rauma River.
- Hire your own mountain guide at Friluftslek
The price includes:
- 2 nights in a cabin for up to 4 people
- Romsdalseggen bus ticket
- Free use of the facilities on the camp site
- Pick up service from the train station